The WiLaw Quarterly NewsletterNovember 2017
Newsletter Article Highlights:
- 401(k) Plan Errors Cost Sellers of Company Nearly $200,000
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals Rejects “Worthless” Subway Class Action Settlement
- Avoiding Pitfalls When Adding Sweat Equity Members in an LLC
- It’s Time to Amend 403(b) Retirement Plan Documents!
Pleased to Announce:
- OCHDL Welcomes New Attorney Nicholas G. Chmurski
- Congratulations to Our Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018
Clink the image below to read more.