19 OCHDL Lawyers Selected as 2022 Best Lawyers®; Another 5 Named Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
We are pleased to announce 19 of our lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, and an additional five have been selected as 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
The following are the O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong and Laing lawyers named to the 2022 lists:
Best Lawyers in America
- Jean M. Ansay – Commercial Litigation and Tax Law
- Douglas P. Dehler – Litigation – Insurance
- James G. DeJong – Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, and Securities / Capital Markets Law
- Seth E. Dizard – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Peter J. Faust – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- John G. Gehringer – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, Corporate Law, and Real Estate Law
- Joseph E. Gumina – Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Carl D. Holborn – Trusts and Estates
- Dennis W. Hollman – Corporate Law and Trusts and Estates
- Grant C. Killoran – Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Health Care
- JB Koenings – Corporate Law
- Dean P. Laing – Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Gregory W. Lyons – Commercial Litigation and Litigation – Insurance
- Patrick G. McBride – Commercial Litigation
- Joseph D. Newbold – Commercial Litigation
- Chad J. Richter – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships) and Corporate Law
- John R. Schreiber – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Jason R. Scoby – Corporate Law
- Steven J. Slawinski – Construction Law
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Laura J. Lavey – Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law and Commercial Litigation
- Trevor C. Lippman – Litigation – Trusts and Estates
- Erica N. Reib – Labor and Employment Law – Management and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Kelly M. Spott – Trusts and Estates
- Christa D. Wittenberg – Commercial Litigation
About Best Lawyers
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch lists are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and they undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.