Willie is a member of the firm’s Corporate Practice Group and assists clients in matters relating to mergers and acquisitions, entity formation and organization, and general business law. His prior experience consulting businesses and individuals on federal, state, and international tax issues enables him to advise clients regarding the tax implications of various transactions.
- Tax Consultant, International & Business Tax Services at Deloitte Tax LLP
- Legal Extern, Internal Revenue Service–Office of the Chief Counsel
- Student Attorney, University of Wisconsin Law & Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Corporate Banking Associate, PNC Financial Services, Inc.
- Dean’s List, Marquette University
- Certified Public Accountant–State of Wisconsin
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Milwaukee Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Young Professionals Committee, Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Herbivorous Acres
- Volunteer, Milwaukee Justice Center