Fighting Through the Challenges of City Government
Bill uses his extensive background in city, county, and state government to help his clients resolve the municipal and real estate development issues they encounter when dealing with government agencies. Bill is currently the Executive Director of the Milwaukee County Research Park Corporation, where he is overseeing the high-technology development on approximately 150 acres of Milwaukee County property.
Examples of Bill’s Work
- Bill has worked in diverse positions for both the County and City of Milwaukee and the State of Wisconsin, including Director of Administration for Milwaukee County and Milwaukee Commissioner of City Development. Known for his collaborative and team-building skills, Bill is a member of the Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission (SEWRPC), and has served as a Board Member of the Wauwatosa Economic Development Corporation, was elected President of the Milwaukee Common Council, and Alderman of the 4th District.
- Board of Visitors, Les Aspin Center for Government
- Board of Directors, National Center for Housing Management
- Former Board of Directors, Wisconsin Biotechnology and Medical Association
- Marquette University Law School Alumnus of the Year 1990
- 2009 Les Aspin Founders Award