The WiLaw Quarterly Newsletter
Newsletter Article Highlights:
- Want to Challenge a Will? Here’s What You Should Know
- Can I Really Be Sued There?
- What Should You Do If You Are Named Trustee?
- Wisconsin to Allow Municipalities to Waive Property Tax Penalties and Extend Construction and Building Permits
- Established U.S. Public Health Precedent On Mandatory Vaccination Requirements Upheld (At Least For Now)
- The Firm Welcomes Two New Attorneys
- Four Attorneys Named 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” in the Milwaukee Area by Best Lawyers®
19 OCHDL Lawyers Selected as 2022 Best Lawyers®; Another 5 Named Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
- Grant Killoran Elected to the ABA Board of Governors
Click the image below to read more.