Newsletter Article Highlights:
- IRS Unveils Significant Virtual Currency Taxation Enforcement Initiative
- Aretha Franklin’s Estate: Are Handwritten Documents Valid Wills?
- Time to Act on Act 368: Wisconsin Pass-Through Entity-Level Tax Election
- Breaking News: DOL Sets Overtime Salary Exemption Threshold at $35,568
- The Objectives of Good Succession Planning
- The Firm Welcomes Margarita Castaneda
- Congratulations to Our Attorneys Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2020 Edition
- Attorney Kelly Kuglitsch Reelected as Vice Chairperson of the State Bar of Wisconsin Taxation Law Section Board
- Attorney Erica Reib Reelected to the Board of the State Bar’s Labor and Employment Section
Click the image below to read more.