Helping You Make a Plan
Kelly is a member of the Business Law and Tax & Succession Planning Groups. She assists clients with estate planning, succession planning, probate, trust administration, and inheritance litigation.
Kelly enjoys working with families and believes in educating her clients on how their estate plan will work while they are alive, what happens in an emergency, and what happens upon the loss of a loved one. She believes that a good estate plan will help ease potential family tensions and stress upon the loss of a loved one.
Kelly grew up working on her family’s dairy farm and her mother’s family’s 3rd generation machine shop. She watched many business decisions being made at the kitchen table and understands how family dynamics are inseparable from the family business. She appreciates the ingenuity, perseverance, and dedication required of business owners to grow and expand their businesses.
- Advanced Planning Attorney, Northwestern Mutual, 2016–2017
- Associate Attorney, Mawicke & Goisman, S.C., 2013–2016
- Clerk, Waukesha County Probate Registrar, 2013
Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™–AV, reflecting an attorney who has reached the height of professional excellence and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity
Dean’s List, Marquette University
Member, Alpha Sigma Nu–Jesuit Honor Society
Member, Sigma Delta Pi–National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society
CALI Award–Real Estate & Finance Development, 2012
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Professional Development Committee Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Westown Representative, Downtown Neighborhood Association of Milwaukee, Inc.