The WiLaw Quarterly NewsletterAugust 2018
Newsletter Article Highlights:
- A Must-Read Book for Family Business Owners
- Trends in Arbitration in the United States
- Sales Tax Collection in Wisconsin Starts October 1st–Are You Ready?
- Supreme Court Decides Class-Action Waivers Are Enforceable for Employees
Pleased to Announce:
- OCHDL Welcomes New Attorney Christopher B. Keeler
- State Bar of Wisconsin Taxation Law Section Board Adds New Director, Attorney Samantha M. Amore, and Vice Chairperson, Attorney Kelly S. Kuglitsch
- O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C. is Proud to Celebrate 45 Years!
Clink the image below to read more.